Why is Mobile So Important?
(why Advertising Should Be Optimized For Mobile & A Checklist For Mobile Preferred Ads)
Full infographics is available here.
Mobile Ad Spend still lags behind Mobile Media Consumption
56% of time spent on digital media is spent on non-voice mobile activities
UK adults spend 2hrs 26min per day on mobile
48% consumers start mobile research with a search engine
How your content, product pages and layout appear on mobile will affect your ad performance
2.1x more likely a user will convert on a mobile optimized site
8% bounce rate increase for each :01 delay in load time
Checklist for Tailoring Mobile Ads
- Tailor ad formats: tie creatives to keywords and display URLs, this has shown to lift ad CTR by 15% and 8% respectively
- Include a mobile specific CTA from your LP and include one USP in the headline and description - make these two complete and separate sentences
- Create 3-4 ad variations to test performance over time
- Implement mobile-preferred extensions such as sitelinks, call, review and location extensions to increase CTR
- Display your mobile optimized site in your display URL (to check if your website is optimized for mobile, use the tools: "Mobile-Friendly test" & "PageSpeed Insights")
- Base your bid on aiming to appear in the top 2 rankings
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.