Lost Analytics Access. Contact Domain Administrator.
This is Vrinda from the Google AdWords team and and I’m going to be talking about a message that you may see in your account. Have you tried to log into your Google Analytics Account and seen this message pop up instead of your account?
Keep reading on to understand why you’re seeing this message and what your next steps should be!
Why can’t I access my account?
The email you are using to log in is a Google Apps account. An apps account is a package of cloud-based services that provide you with access to various Google services such as Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Google+, Hangouts, AdWords, Analytics, Blogger and more.
You are unable to access the account because Analytics hasn’t been enabled or was disabled as a service from your Apps account.
What can I do to get this access back?
To enable Analytics and access it using your account, you will need to contact your Google Apps administrator.
1) If you know who your Apps administrator is, get in touch with them and ask them to enable Analytics by following the steps below:
- Go to your Admin console (admin.google.com), logging in with the Super Admin credentials
- Click on “More controls” at the bottom of the screen
- Go to “Other Google Services” and click on the “X” that you’ll see at the right side of the page
- Check the box next to "Analytics"
- Click on the icon on the upper left side of your screen to enable the service
2) If you are unsure how to contact the Google Apps administrator at your organization, you can try to reset your admin account by following these steps and then enabling Analytics for yourself.
This should help you resolve the issue and get you back into your Analytics account!
Going forward, hopefully seeing this message will not be a reason to worry, as now we know exactly what to do and and who to contact.
For further information, you can always check with the Google Apps team at the product forum.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.