Check out our most frequently asked questions!
Looking to find an answer to your question? Below, we’ve crafted answers to the top 5 most frequently asked questions on the Community. If you have suggestions for other questions that should be incorporated, please share with us in a comment.
1) Unauthorized Google Credit Card Charges
If you think you received an unauthorized charge from AdWords, here's what to do:
- Confirm that the charge is actually from AdWords by comparing it with the examples in this Help Center link.
- Check with colleagues, friends, and family to see if anyone created an AdWords account for you.
- If you don't have an AdWords account but received a charge from AdWords, contact us immediately with a scan or screenshot of the charge, and we'll be happy to help.
For more information about identifying unauthorized charges, refer here.
2) How to Access the Keyword Planner
To access Keyword Planner, sign in to your AdWords account at: http://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner
Within the Keyword Planner, you’ll be able to research keywords and get historical statistics and traffic forecasts.
However, It's important to keep in mind that while Keyword Planner can provide some great keyword ideas and traffic forecasts, campaign performance depends on a variety of factors. For example, your bid, budget, product, and customer behavior in your industry can all influence the success of your campaigns.
To learn more, read our Help Center article about the Keyword Planner tool.
3) How to use your Promotional Codes (Coupons)
Google and our partners sometimes distribute promotional codes for AdWords advertising. These special offers can be used to redeem credit that gets applied to your AdWords account. To redeem your offer, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- Click the gear icon and choose Billing & payments.
- Click Settings from the menu on the left.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click Manage promotional codes.
- Click + Promotional code.
- Enter your promotional code.
- Click Save.
Please note, prior to inputting Promotional codes, you must have a payment method entered. For more information about using your Promotional codes, refer to our Help Center article here.
4) How Can I Find a Google Search Partner
You can use Google Partner Search to find a Partner to help manage your AdWords account or other online advertising needs.
Here's how to use Google Partner Search:
- Go to Google Partner Search.
- Enter your company's website and the location where you'd prefer an agency to be located.
- Click the View your results button.
- For each Partner listed, you can click the Learn more button to see more information about their business, the minimum monthly budget they accept, the company's AdWords specializations, and the Google products their employees are certified in.
- To refine your search results, click the Refine results button. You can refine your search results by several criteria, including the minimum monthly budget a Partner will accept, the areas they focus on, and services they offer.
- When you're ready to contact a Partner, click the Contact button. Fill out the form with your contact information and a description of your business and the services you want help with.
- Click the Contact this partner button to submit your request. You should hear back from the Partner in a timely manner.
To learn more about Google Search Partners, read this Help Center article.
5) Site Suspended
Site suspensions are serious and require action. Watch the video below to learn how to find out the reason for your site suspension, then check that against the list of AdWords policies to find out the next steps for the specific policy issue.
Depending on the suspension type, you may be able to submit your site for review, but you can only do this once! Make sure you have resolved any problems with the site before submitting this form.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.