5.2K members online now
Gain advanced product knowledge to help you make the most of your campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

syndicating data to partner accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We use Ensighten to manage our tags and were looking for a way to syndicate data to all the google tags (analytics, doubleclick, etc.) which pretty much are sending the same data, but have distinct tags due to the distinct accounts it's sending it to.

Any thoughts???

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
November 2016

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Paula S,

Ensighten has it's own analytics, your best bet would be to contact your account representative at Ensighten to find out your integration options.

If they use GTM then it would be to simply implement the proper tag or pixel to complete your omni-channel data portal at Ensighten.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Paula S,

When you say you are looking to syndicating data to partner accounts... I take it you are meaning you are not wanting anything synced with your AdWords Manager Account or any respect of the partners system, but are seeking to work with your various tags from different properties? Is that correct? 

Are you using Google Tag Manager now or is Ensighten handling everything? Google Tag Manager is what most of us agencies use and it works really great. You can sign up for Google Tag Mangaer with this link.

Please help us understand your needs more and we would be happy to assist further.

Kind Regards,

James

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
November 2016

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Paula S,

Ensighten has it's own analytics, your best bet would be to contact your account representative at Ensighten to find out your integration options.

If they use GTM then it would be to simply implement the proper tag or pixel to complete your omni-channel data portal at Ensighten.

Good luck!