“TrueView in-display” set to relaunch as “TrueView discovery” in June 2016
Exciting times lay ahead for the video advertisers among us! TrueView in-display is being revamped and renamed to make way for a new and improved product, that being TrueView discovery. While there are some significant changes being made, here are just a few quick points to whet your appetite:
- The ability to engage your most qualified audience at key moments of discovery across YouTube and partner sites.
- Ads on YouTube will be matched more tightly to search queries.
- CPVs have dropped to in-stream levels.
- The inventory has doubled, therefore surpassing in-stream.
- The aesthetics of the ads have improved.
- Third party tracking compatibility will be available in the near future.
With video marketing growing year on year, it’s exactly this sort of update we should be embracing, especially if we haven’t got to grips with video advertising ourselves yet. People are spending more and more time on YouTube, with the average session now lasting 40 minutes. Take the opportunity while you can and keep your eyes peeled for TrueView discovery in June to learn more!
ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Re: “TrueView in-display” set to relaunch as “TrueView discovery” in June 2016