Gain advanced product knowledge to help you make the most of your campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

Search Audiences Receive a Copy & Paste Bulk Implementation Feature

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

If you find it a fiddly process to implement audiences across Customer Match and RLSA campaigns, then I have some good news for you! Google has introduced a copy and paste feature for search audiences in AdWords, allowing us as advertisers to quickly apply audiences in bulk directly within the live interface.

To do this, simply navigate to the Audience tab of an ad group you wish to copy an audience from. Check the box next to the desired audience, click on the Edit drop-down menu and then select Copy. With this audience copied, you can paste it to a wide-scale extent such as across an entire account for example. To do so, head to the account level and then click on the Ad groups tab. Next, search or filter for the ad groups you wish to apply this audience to and then select the checkboxes beside each one. Finally, click on the Edit drop-down menu once again and select Paste… You will be presented with a few options and settings before confirming the final action to paste this audience across your selected ad groups.

Untitled.png

A great aspect of this new feature is that you don’t have to worry about overwriting any existing ad groups already using RLSA. Just uncheck the “Include bids” box when presented with the final list of options and then select the “Default” targeting setting. The default option keeps current ad group targeting settings for your audiences.

Hopefully this new addition will save you time and effort moving forwards!

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Search Audiences Receive a Copy & Paste Bulk Implementation Feature

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Cool, anything that makes the process easier or less time-consuming can't be all bad