Partners
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Gain advanced product knowledge to help you make the most of your campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

[Mobile Insights] Mobile Search Ads drive 4 store visits for every online conversion

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Connected customers now move seamlessly between offline and online and increasingly use mobile devices as their navigation aids. Make sure you are one of them.

bbj_small_thumb

Advertisers who invest in mobile search ads can be confident there is a direct link to offline store visits and can optimize their messages accordingly.

Read more about Mobile Search Ads here and let us know what you think!

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: [Mobile Insights] Mobile Search Ads drive 4 store visits for every online conversion

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Krisha,

In 2016, we absolutely can not ignore this powerful platform used to find a business, do product research, compare prices, plot a course for day trips, and/or plan a business & social outings and more.

The poll below shows a vast change that has happened with mobile content where it has jumped to the #2 spot, and will soon nudge out TV content, the #1 spot.

what-device-did-us-consumers-use.jpg

Note: This was created using the new Google product, Consumer Barometer

Re: [Mobile Insights] Mobile Search Ads drive 4 store visits for every online conversion

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
I think that web content and mobile content is kind of merging with TV and in replacing TV at least traditional TV. The television is more and more just one more big monitor where we consume video in game content as well as music. Eight or nine years ago I thought this is how it would go and I created a website that was supposed to be what I thought the future of TV would look like. The homepage had a player that stream videos all day long and then the individual pages on the site where profile pages for the individual videos.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni
I agree the mobile search ads drive store visits as well as measurable conversions. Mobile search is pretty much like a portable Yellow Pages did you take everywhere with you as well as a GPS and a contact book