1.6K members online now
Gain advanced product knowledge to help you make the most of your campaigns
Guide Me

Meaningful Analytic Reports

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

I have been spending a fair amount of time writing narrative reports for clients. As we know, there is a lot of info between analytics & adwords. I keep wishing for some type of reporting template or KPI formula. Instead I am creating my own, which isn't bad, but does anybody have any suggestions or insights on formulaic reporting?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Meaningful Analytic Reports

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Katfitz,

Have you checked out this Google Adwords Best Practices series?

A Video Series Guide to Finding Actionable Insights through AdWords Reporting. Smart analysis and reporting highlights what matters to you and your bottom line, which can directly improve your account performance. This guide covers how to surface the right insights and turn them into action. It includes important considerations as you analyze your AdWords performance, and how to turn your analyses into truly powerful reports.

Also, I have started a thread in the Badged Google Partners that you might find useful in some way?

I have some other resources on another machine that I will try to get posted here. 

Happy Tuesday!

- James

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile