5.1K members online now
Gain advanced product knowledge to help you make the most of your campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

Google Performance Summit Keynote -- May 24th

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Just wanted to share Google Performance Summit Keynote coming up at the end May.

Capture.JPG

They will be holding a Google Performance Summit Keynote on Tuesday, May 24 at 9am PT / 12pm ET to hear the latest Ads and Analytics innovations.

"We live in exciting times when technology seems to upend everything as we know, every few years. And nothing has changed consumer behavior and business innovation as much as the mobile phone. People are attached to their phones, tapping and swiping their way through places to go, stuff to buy, and things to do. This presents a tremendous opportunity for marketers to connect with customers in more meaningful, relevant ways. And Google is a key partner for advertisers, providing the media and tools to help you make those connections and measure the results."

Post by: Sridhar Ramaswamy Senior Vice President, Ads and Commerce
Source: http://adwords.blogspot.com/2016/04/join-us-at-GPS-2016-to-learn-about-the-latest-Ads-and-Analytics-... (Image Source)

You can register for the live-stream here 

Have a great day! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Performance Summit Keynote -- May 24th

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Very cool! Thanks, Spencer!

Re: Google Performance Summit Keynote -- May 24th

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Oops practicing buttons, I starred it then I realized I should have said something instead, star revoked no harm intended. Smiley Happy No problem Shanee

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner