3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Gain advanced product knowledge to help you make the most of your campaigns
Guide Me

Google Adwords: Price Extensions for Mobile Text Ads

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Google Adwords is rolling out Price Extensions for mobile text ads that will certainly capture some attention with consumers searching for products or services. 

Not only will this new extension present your price directly to your prospective customer, they will also consume much of the available real estate, which bumps out competitors. What an interesting action, right?

While this ad extension is set to roll out over the next few days, now is a great time to prepare a battle plan since that real estate is so little and the advertisers are aplenty. When they are available, you will find them in the Ad extension tab with the others extensions like location, site links, reviews, call, apps, etc.

You can start creating your ads now, which will consist of a clickable title and a 25 character description and the price. The clickable title will use the URL of your landing page. You have to set at least three price extensions and no more then eight. 

Here is some more info from the Google Help File covering Price Extensions. 

Price extensions showcase your business’s offerings in detail, so people can find what they want more quickly through your ad. Since each price extension listing has its own link, people can tap straight from your extension to what they want on your mobile site. This article explains how to create price extensions. For an instructional article, go to About price extensions.

Hope you have fun creating these new extensions. Have a great week!

- James

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Adwords: Price Extensions for Mobile Text Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I'm really excited about this! Have you tested yet yet? Have you seen it available in any accounts?