Gain advanced product knowledge to help you make the most of your campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords - 2017 Updates & Changes

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Greetings,

Have you been digging into all of the changes taking place with AdWords for 2017? I sure hope so since they are truly great changes to the system. 

March 2017
New feature update Learn how DSA supports expanded text ads, URL uploads via page feeds, and improves ad relevance.
3/28/2017
Help Center | Blog post | Google+
Known issues update See your effective target CPA performance (actual vs target) in your bid strategy reports.
3/22/2017
Help Center
Acccount settings update Soon, exact match close variants will include rewording and reordering.
3/17/2017
Help Center | Blog post | Google+
New feature update Show local information in display ads to drive more in-store visits.
3/7/2017
Help Center | Google+
Acccount settings update Learn about updates to the default window for view-through conversions (VTCs).
3/6/2017
Help Center | Google+|
Acccount settings update Automatically show your prices to more people with price extensions on all devices.
3/3/2017
Help Center | Google+

February 2017
Switch to using to a new feature AdWords Campaign Experiments are no longer supported; use campaign drafts and experiments.
2/2/2017
Help Center

January 2017
New feature update Create more relevant ads with ad customizers using IF functions and default values.
1/30/2017
Help Center | Google+
Switch to using to a new feature Read about why "Converted clicks" is going away and what this means for your account.
1/8/2017
Help Center
Acccount settings update Share your negative keyword lists across accounts that are linked to your manager account.
1/6/2017
Help Center

Stay tuned for more exciting changes... and please do let us know what you think of them.

All the Best,

James

1 Expert replyverified_user