3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Gain advanced product knowledge to help you make the most of your campaigns
Guide Me

Customer Match and Google Shopping Updates

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

I have some quick snippets of good news to share with those of you who use Customer Match and / or Google Shopping in your AdWords accounts!

First up, Customer Match has received some exciting improvements recently. Upload limits had previously been limited to three million unhashed or one million hashed emails (100MB) at a time. This is no longer the case as a new update allows you to upload up to 150 million unhashed emails or 75 million hashed emails at one time (5GB)! In addition to this, Audience Insights are now also available for Customer Match, providing you with easy-to-act-on insights to help better understand site visitors, app users, or email subscribers including their interests, devices, and location.

Secondly, you can now expect to see fewer account suspensions for your Shopping campaigns. Availability mismatches had previously led to a significant percentage of account suspensions. This has now been adjusted to preemptive item level disapprovals, meaning that the rest of your account will be able to continue running while only individual products violating the availability mismatch will be suspended (until corrected). It’s worth keeping in mind though that this is not a policy change; you are still encouraged to keep availability statuses up-to-date in order to avoid downtime on your products.

Hopefully these updates will make your life a little easier!

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
1 Expert replyverified_user