Gain advanced product knowledge to help you make the most of your campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Community Quiz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

Does anyone know of a site where a text Adwords quiz lives? I've heard there may be one, but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. 

Thanks!

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author PatiMaguy
April 2016

Re: AdWords Community Quiz

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Pati,

You are looking to take AdWords Quizzes? I have seen there are sites that you can pay to take practice tests, not sure about anything free or on the AdWords side. From my experience, just taking the PDF's and studying them and taking notes and pressing go on the test seems to work best.

Keep in mind if you fail or miss the passing grade you can retake it in 7 days so you should just hits the PDF's one at a time and then test. If you run into any problems while testing try and write that down so you can study it the next time around if that ends up being the case.

Fundamentals PDF Download

Search Advertising exam study guide

Display PDF Download

Just wanted to help you along, there are sites like Ipass that might help you along but I assure you the PDF's above and pressing go on the test is your best bet! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author PatiMaguy
April 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Pati,

You are looking to take AdWords Quizzes? I have seen there are sites that you can pay to take practice tests, not sure about anything free or on the AdWords side. From my experience, just taking the PDF's and studying them and taking notes and pressing go on the test seems to work best.

Keep in mind if you fail or miss the passing grade you can retake it in 7 days so you should just hits the PDF's one at a time and then test. If you run into any problems while testing try and write that down so you can study it the next time around if that ends up being the case.

Fundamentals PDF Download

Search Advertising exam study guide

Display PDF Download

Just wanted to help you along, there are sites like Ipass that might help you along but I assure you the PDF's above and pressing go on the test is your best bet! 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @PatiMaguy, if you are wanting to practice, I would recommend Tony's training website called Guttulus. I am pretty sure it has an Adwords quiz... or something like it. Since Tony is trusted around here, I can offer this site with confidence. There are far too many shady sites floating around so be cautious. 

@Spencer_Wade provides some excellent resources that should serve you well, too. Start with these... then move on to Guttulus... then dive into those exams. Best wishes with your exams.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Good call @James_Clemens, I keep forgetting to ad Tony's guides... Note to self remember Tony's guides... 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Thank you, @Spencer_Wade. Not easy to add to your expert advice... but trying to do my part. Robot wink

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for the info. I hear the test is pretty hard. I'm an intermediate user and I need to pass the first time!

Sent from my iPad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you @spencerwade!!!

Sent from my iPad

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
No problem, you will do great, keep us posted on the progress and dont get bogged down with stressing on the test, just press go when you feel you are ready...

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Just on a side note, we've actually hosted a number of AdWords quizzes over in the AdWords Community also. While the content isn't as targeted as the resources @Spencer_Wade has shared, there is still a wealth of knowledge in those answers which are addressing real-life AdWords situations.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.