AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

why my location extension doesn't show on ads?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello, i set a location extension for my ad group and campaign, but when i use ad preview, it doesn't show in my ads, what is the reason?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: why my location extension doesn't show on ads?

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello @Alireza S,

Location Extensions can be approved or disapproved just like ads and keywords.

Disapproved extensions do not show and need to be edited and submitted for re-review.

Check the Status column to see whether your extension is approved, and the impressions (“Impr.”) column to see whether your extension has gotten impressions over the selected time period.

But if you find your Extension in Approved and no impressions are recorded then kindly look into the below points.

AdWords shows your extensions depending on a number of factors:

• Your Ad Rank:
    • AdWords requires a minimum Ad Rank (factoring in your extensions) before showing extensions. So you may need to increase your bid or your ad quality (or both) in order for your extensions to show.
  • The position of your ad on the Google search results page. 

• There’s a limited amount of space available above Google search results for ad extensions. Ads in higher positions get the first opportunity to use this space for extensions.
    • Some extensions only show in ads above search results as opposed to below the results.
  • Other ad extensions you’ve enabled.
    • In each auction, we'll generally show your highest performing and most useful combination of eligible extensions and formats.

Thanks,

Manikandan G.

why my location extension doesn't show on ads?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Check this article on the topic;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704420?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’