AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

why my ads are not running? money paid 7 hours ago, all the keywords were approved. Thank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: why my ads are not running? money paid 7 hours ago, all the keywords were approved. Thank you

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Click on speech bubble next to keywords and tell us if you are getting any reason for not showing.

Re: why my ads are not running? money paid 7 hours ago, all the keywords were approved. Thank you

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Good morning.

Let me also remind you that all new accounts have to go through an approval process before the ads are allowed to serve traffic. It can take a bit longer than normal to get through this process right now.

My recommendation is to be patient--it's not unusual for a brand-new account for need 24-48 hours to make it through the process.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

why my ads are not running? money paid 7 hours ago, all the keywords were approved. Thank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please make sure that your ads has approved or they are in under review.