AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

why does posting a campaign in adwords editor fail often?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

esp. new campaigns from a csv file

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: why does posting a campaign in adwords editor fail often?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi twosixtyfour, do you receive any error message upon the failure?  Is this one new Campaign you're trying to upload or does it happen frequently with different Campaigns/Accounts?

What version of the Editor are you using, on what platform?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
AdWords Editor 10.4.1
windows 8

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
no failure message, happens on new campaigns only being posted into adwords account for the 1st time.
Although I have over 50 campaigns I can only post 1 new campaign at a time. On failed posts all ad groups, keywords etc. are posted, just not the new campaign name. so the campaign is not completed, and does not appear in Adwords.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Hi TowSixtyfour,

Could you add in a snapshot of the file you are trying to upload? Maybe your column names are an issue and that is why you are failing to upload the campaign successfully.

If nothing else works, i recommend uninstalling the editor and downloading the setup file again and then installing it.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"