AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

why can't see my ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i just sign up and post my ad but still cant see the ad why? payment also already made. i checked about 10 minutes i submit my form.. anybody can help me

Re: why can't see my ad

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Kulaancatering,

Sorry to heat that your ads are not showing there are a few sections I would recommend that you look at which may help you get to the bottom of this problem.

In the tab that says ads are all your ads eligible? Sometimes they may say eligible, but if you hover your mouse over the bubble they will say limited or waiting for approval etc. 

Also if you go in the keywords tab some of the words may also be limited and waiting approval. Depending on what you are advertising on, the AdWords team needs to check that your ads, keywords, landing pages etc. are in compliance with AdWords policies.

On a moving forward basis you may want to use the Ad Preview tool to view your ads - https://adwords.google.com/d/AdPreview/?__u=1000000000&__c=1000000000

It may take a few hours for the ads to go live if this is a new account.

Best of luck with your new ads!

Stefan Martinez

Best,

Stefan Martinez
-- Not an AdWords expert, just a student eager to learn more...

Re: why can't see my ad

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you please give further information? What it shows when you hover the mouse on bubble next to ads?

Regards,

Anand Vishwakarma