AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

which search terms comes from which country?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

what is the most easy way to see, which search terms from the clients comes from which country?

I know, I could check first, at which date was the click from which country and then with the exact date, I can make it out. But does exist other ways to find it out?

Regards

Thomas H

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Thomas H
September 2015

Re: which search terms comes from which country?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Thomas,

It depends upon how you have targeting settings in your campaigns. Actually there is no direct report which will show you the search terms as well as geographical locations combined together as far as I know.

If your campaigns are targeting different regions, then you could run geographical report and the search terms report and then combine their statistics to get the collective data and then take the desired action which you want.

I am not sure if this could be achieved using Adwords APIs. You might want to review it and apply for it if it does serve the purpose you are looking for. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375503

Hope that helps somewhere!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Thomas H
September 2015

Re: which search terms comes from which country?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Thomas,

It depends upon how you have targeting settings in your campaigns. Actually there is no direct report which will show you the search terms as well as geographical locations combined together as far as I know.

If your campaigns are targeting different regions, then you could run geographical report and the search terms report and then combine their statistics to get the collective data and then take the desired action which you want.

I am not sure if this could be achieved using Adwords APIs. You might want to review it and apply for it if it does serve the purpose you are looking for. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375503

Hope that helps somewhere!

Pankaj