AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

where can i find a list of id of all countries

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please

i want to add multi location by countries

in adword editor

but it ask me for id of the countries

i need the all countries

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: where can i find a list of id of all countries

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It's under the API
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/geotargeting

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a way to programmatically download the latest CSV?

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’