AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

what is the google campaign setting steps ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

If you have new website for adwords campaign, which steps you will follow ...? 

This question raised at the time of interview. what steps need follow for making good campaign.

Thanks

Re: what is the google campaign setting steps ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Pawan,

Creating Google Adwords Campaign set up depends on the marketing plan of how you are going to promote your website:

There is a step by step process. But you are asking for interview purpose so i will write in slight simple way:

Steps to create Adwords Campaign:

1. Select type of Campaign (either Display Network or Search Network)
  2. Select Budget (Monthly Budget and then later we can decide daily budget)
  3. Select Geography (Geo -Targeting i.e location your ads will be displayed (countries, cities, etc..)
  4. Select Devices your Ads will be displayed ( Desktop, Mobile, Tablets)

Finally, You can say that there are more feature to optimize and control option for displaying ads.

And Pawan, I suggest you that you create a new adwords account or just log in with your gmail ID and start exploring. Its very simple and interesting.

And If you are planning to start career in Adwords, then try to use adwords tools a lot to know more.

Best wishes for your career

note: There are many experts in this community for your help any time....keep in touch.

Thanks,

-Syed 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I forgot to answer your main question...Smiley Happy

For a new Website, Display Network setting is best to increase brand awareness for less cost. As Display network will have more impressions in less time.

- Syed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks