AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

video add

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi, i created my first video add 5 days ago, called "ti me ne volis" that is my music video from my youtube channel , there is still nothing jet, no new views and in insights also, but it say that is approwed and serving but everithing is stil 0?? I allready contacted you about it and you sad that my URL is not ok, but this was another try of mine with new simmilar add called "ti me ne volis1" i created yesterday after contacting you, please help, what am i doing wrong?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: video add

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Pamela and welcome,

I hope you are referring to Video campaign inside Google Adwords here.

Have you tried various permutations and combinations like topic targeting, demographics targeting, keyword level targeting etc...?

Did you try increasing the max. CPV for your video ad campaign?

Have you linked your youtube account with Adwords in order to see more insights?

Refer to this article as well for more details.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Pamela and welcome,

I hope you are referring to Video campaign inside Google Adwords here.

Have you tried various permutations and combinations like topic targeting, demographics targeting, keyword level targeting etc...?

Did you try increasing the max. CPV for your video ad campaign?

Have you linked your youtube account with Adwords in order to see more insights?

Refer to this article as well for more details.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

still nothing, it say serving but nothing is going on Smiley Sad.... is this right site to promote music video??? i did all that you asked me... and conected also my youtube account with adwords... perhaps is wrong first URL i put my youtube page and second my facebook fun page....is this reason add is still not running?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

You need to either use the youtube video or the youtube video channel from the list of videos you have to create a video campaign. No other 3rd party links. Did you by chance look at the reference I gave in my prior post?

Pankaj