AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

video ad campaign_targeting criteria 'YouTube search keywords' shows 0 Impressions and 0 views

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was trying to understand which targeting group is doing better on my google online video campaign. In total I see 50 website clicks, 128 thumb, 3093 video, 481 views. When I clicked on the targeting criteria 'YouTube search keywords' I found 0 Impressions and 0 views. I had done a keyword tool research before launching the campaign and used the keywords which are ideal for the campaign. For us it is very important that people ' 'search', 'find' und 'click' on us through the selected keywords, this is our real potential customer. Not the ones who arrive by chance. Can somebody please explain to me why YouTube search keywords counts is 0 and what we need to to change this ?

Kindest regards
Ines

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
August 2012

Re: video ad campaign_targeting criteria 'YouTube search keywords' shows 0 Impressions and 0 views

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again YwPllc;

There is some misunderstanding  here: (if I got you correctly)

The search keyword on YouTube is one of the criteria that you can use to target your video ad on YouTube . It's a targeting method not a reporting.

Read more about that in the help center:

Targeting your ads with AdWords for video

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Re: video ad campaign_targeting criteria 'YouTube search keywords' shows 0 Impressions and 0 views

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi YwPllc; welcome

Where do you see the numbers you quoted:

"In total I see 50 website clicks, 128 thumb, 3093 videos, 481 views.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe my friend,

So you mean that all the results " 50 website clicks, 128 thumb, 3093 videos, 481 views" are all generated by the keywords I have targeted ?  Why then when I click on the 'youtube search keyword criteria' it shows 0 inpressions and 0 views. I would like to understand which is the keyword that generates the most impressions/clicks....hoiw can I find out if they all show 0 results ?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
August 2012

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again YwPllc;

There is some misunderstanding  here: (if I got you correctly)

The search keyword on YouTube is one of the criteria that you can use to target your video ad on YouTube . It's a targeting method not a reporting.

Read more about that in the help center:

Targeting your ads with AdWords for video