AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

upload product feed to whose merchant center (multiple admins)

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I've got API access to clients Adwords accounts, the account has two administrators. I know who the original admin is and who is basically a secondary admin.

Is there a guideline on which google account should have the product feed added to (via the merchant center I presume). Or does it not matter at all?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: upload product feed to whose merchant center (multiple admins)

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I've only got one admin per account, and I'm managing them via MCC. The same e-mail address used for the admin was used to open a Merchant Center account and that's where I uploaded the feed and then linked the accounts.

I don't think it matters which of the admins does it, in your case. The problem is that you won't be able to access the Merchant accounts with your MCC user.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: upload product feed to whose merchant center (multiple admins)

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I've only got one admin per account, and I'm managing them via MCC. The same e-mail address used for the admin was used to open a Merchant Center account and that's where I uploaded the feed and then linked the accounts.

I don't think it matters which of the admins does it, in your case. The problem is that you won't be able to access the Merchant accounts with your MCC user.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.