AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

unable to process request

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just couple of day ago I have received email about free adword credit. the same I want to use for my web site http://www.enigmazone.net. but I m not able to do it.

just few month before by mistaken I have canceled my adword account. but now when i m going to reactivate it . It shows message below

"

We apologise for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it. Please note that using your browser's back button in AdWords can increase the likelihood of errors. If you think this was the cause of your error, please try again without using the back button.

"

Please..help me 

Waiting for your response

Jitendra Indave

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: unable to process request

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jitendra,

I have seen that message myself a few times, but it always disappeared after a few hours or the next day. I tend to think you should not aworry about it, it's something technical and beyond our control.

Should the error persist, you're advised to create a new account for your purposes. Another, more important, reason for this option might be that most coupons can only be redeemed in accounts less than 2 weeks old. 

Best,

Lakatos