AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

this campaign and its contents cannot be modified in AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"this campaign and its contents cannot be modified in AdWords"

I have tried the various suggestions that were offered in the search to no avail.  I am logged in to adwords, have clicked to "manage ads link", and various other links.  Have tried phone support but they don't seem to have my customer ID#, or my phone keeps the menu option "3" in front of my 10 digit ID#, which makes it 11 digits LOL (no way to backspace the 3 off during a call.)  I would try clicking my heels together and chanting "There's no place like home", but cannot find the "Click heels" link.

Any logical suggestions? Illogical suggestions? Check with ObamaCare? (Might be there, Even Rep. Pelosi doesn't know fer shure)

Thanks!

k.i.s.s.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: this campaign and its contents cannot be modified in AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi kiss and welcome to the forum.

This message usually occurs when you try to edit an Adwords Express account in the Adwords interface.  Try logging in to

http://www.google.com/adwords/express/

instead of the main Adwords interface and see if that makes things any more Kansas.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: this campaign and its contents cannot be modified in AdWords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Welcome to our growing community,

I hope this  video entitled This campaign and its contents cannot be modified in AdWords can help.

More Power,
Loraine