AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

third party.landing.page and SEO

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My client domain are  abc.com, 123.com

Yes, i can use xyz.com for my adwords landing page domain. but what if i put a redirect links on my landing page  pointing to two customer domains?

adwords would allow it ?

Also, does traffic from adwords  influnce landing page domain SEO and domains landing page redirect traffic to?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Xiaoxiang M

1) It's allowed, but your Quality Score can potentially take a hit for landing page experience.  If the landing page is a site with thin content, doesn't have other pages, and/or just links to other sites, it has the potential to get a poor rating for that part of QS.

2) Not sure I completely understand what you are asking, but in general, Adwords never has any direct influence on any SEO factors.  Organic results and Adwords results are separate things.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Not sure I understand the scenario here. The landing page is the final URL after all redirects! So, in terms of AdWords, redirecting from one page to another makes the last one the lading page.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Really?

for example, xyz.com is my landing page, but in this page, i have button, click and it will redirect customer to another domain .ABC.COM.

i am wondering if it is allowed by Google adwords?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Xiaoxiang M
February

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

As @David K mentioned a button is allowed (I was referring to a redirect command)

However, once a user leaves the landing page, to another page, the changes of converting decline... So this practice, though allowed, is not recommended if you the goal is to convert on the landing page.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’