AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

the message is none of my ads are running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi  i am suprised i got a message that none of my ads are running. whats happening? my ads has been running for 3 days now and suddenly i see the message. pls help

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: the message is none of my ads are running

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

There might be a possibility that your account is under review due to which your ads aren't running. Google periodically reviews the advertisers accounts and during the review ads won't show up. Once the review is complete, ads start showing automatically.

I hope your billing details are correct and updated and the ad status is approved.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

There might be a possibility that your account is under review due to which your ads aren't running. Google periodically reviews the advertisers accounts and during the review ads won't show up. Once the review is complete, ads start showing automatically.

I hope your billing details are correct and updated and the ad status is approved.

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Do you have at least one campaign, one ad group, one ad and one keyword active? i.e. have you paused anything that would prevent ads from showing?

Ryan.