AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

the email service very lousy say will get reply after 1 day but after

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

the email service very lousy say will get reply after 1 day but after 1 week still havent reply me and the person answering say give me answer but the email box inside got no answers.

U never answer my qs? 1.Do i hv to pay for negative keywords? 2.What should i do with high memory usage? 3.Which type of keywords can get more sales? 4.The keyword in the ad group is the same as the one customer use when i get sales? 5.When i log in the acct always got a box appear saying a script in the acct is causing the pc to run slowly n i cant go into the ad group?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: the email service very lousy say will get reply after 1 day but af

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

I am assuming that your questions are about AdWords.

#1 - No, you don't pay for negative kewyords.

#2 - I have no idea what "high memory usage" means in this context.

#3 - The keywords closely associated with searches from people ready to buy a product/service will get more sales. What those specific keywords are depends on what product or service you are selling. You'll probably wind up spending quite a bit of time changing your keyword list until you find the words that work for you.

#4 - The keywords you select are matched to search queries that the users type in. These may/may not precisely match.

#5 - That sounds to me more like a problem with your computer than with the AdWords program. We are not able to diagnose your computer's problems here--if you don't have an IT professional in your office, you might want to find someone you can pay to check out the problem.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*