AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

the email service very lousy say will get reply after 1 day but after

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

the email service very lousy say will get reply after 1 day but after 1 week still havent reply me and the person answering say give me answer but the email box inside got no answers.

U never answer my qs? 1.Do i hv to pay for negative keywords? 2.What should i do with high memory usage? 3.Which type of keywords can get more sales? 4.The keyword in the ad group is the same as the one customer use when i get sales? 5.When i log in the acct always got a box appear saying a script in the acct is causing the pc to run slowly n i cant go into the ad group?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: the email service very lousy say will get reply after 1 day but af

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

I am assuming that your questions are about AdWords.

#1 - No, you don't pay for negative kewyords.

#2 - I have no idea what "high memory usage" means in this context.

#3 - The keywords closely associated with searches from people ready to buy a product/service will get more sales. What those specific keywords are depends on what product or service you are selling. You'll probably wind up spending quite a bit of time changing your keyword list until you find the words that work for you.

#4 - The keywords you select are matched to search queries that the users type in. These may/may not precisely match.

#5 - That sounds to me more like a problem with your computer than with the AdWords program. We are not able to diagnose your computer's problems here--if you don't have an IT professional in your office, you might want to find someone you can pay to check out the problem.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*