AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

sitelink issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ad shown with sitelink but not often .same time it shows in right side then how to give proper call to action in ad copy

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: sitelink issue

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

There might be a number of reasons why your sitelinks aren't showing up in the search results. Usually this issue is related to the quality score of the keywords that trigger those ads with sitelinks, the destination URLs, ad texts, etc.

I'd suggest you to make a few relevant and high quality ad texts with relevant sitelinks and test them constantly (keep in mind that even if the ads work perfectly, you might also need to increase your CPC's a little bit just to push them to the top of SERPs, where sitelinks are usually shown).

You will find more information about sitelinks here.

milda prušinskaitė 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

There might be a number of reasons why your sitelinks aren't showing up in the search results. Usually this issue is related to the quality score of the keywords that trigger those ads with sitelinks, the destination URLs, ad texts, etc.

I'd suggest you to make a few relevant and high quality ad texts with relevant sitelinks and test them constantly (keep in mind that even if the ads work perfectly, you might also need to increase your CPC's a little bit just to push them to the top of SERPs, where sitelinks are usually shown).

You will find more information about sitelinks here.

milda prušinskaitė 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello;
As said by Milda; there is threshold of QS and ad-rank your ad needs to meet for sitelinks to be shown
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

Just to follow what has been said above, you should consider reading this official blog post mentioning that Ad Rank formula is modified now and now the expected impact of extensions and ad formats plays a vital role in determining this factor during ad auction process.

http://adwords.blogspot.com/2013/10/improving-ad-rank.html

My 2 cents!

Pankaj 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks pankaj but my real question is i have created differ landing pages for my campaign but if i also want to show my ad in right side position as google is also shows the ad with sitelink and without sitelink then i need to create different ad copies to use my landing pages with relavant cta which i was using in sitelink am i right?