AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

site under review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi could any body give me a clue why my site is under review and costing me lost work

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: site under review

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi there,

If your website is under review, I would recommend checking our Policy Center here to ensure your website is compliant with all policies. If so, you can send a request to the Policy Team to review your website. 

Alternativley, it may have been that your new ad was under review. Whenever you submit new ads or make changes to existing ads, they're automatically submitted for to our Approval Team for review before they can show on Google. Our approval team strives to review all ads in our program as quickly as possible, usually within 3 business days. 

Let us know if you are still unable to see your ad and we'll be happy to help. 

Rachel

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Metoyou,

Welcome to the Community!

Google reserved the right to review AdWords Accounts at anytime for any reason.  You are not alone here (try searching this community), accounts are reviewed all the time.  If everything checks out and there are no issues found, you should be back up and running once the review is complete.  Otherwise, you will receive notice of issues surrounding your account.

There is nothing you can do to speed this process up, it sometimes can take up to a week.  Your best bet is to wait patiently.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi there,

If your website is under review, I would recommend checking our Policy Center here to ensure your website is compliant with all policies. If so, you can send a request to the Policy Team to review your website. 

Alternativley, it may have been that your new ad was under review. Whenever you submit new ads or make changes to existing ads, they're automatically submitted for to our Approval Team for review before they can show on Google. Our approval team strives to review all ads in our program as quickly as possible, usually within 3 business days. 

Let us know if you are still unable to see your ad and we'll be happy to help. 

Rachel