AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

show seller rating ad extensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

How can i show my seller rating with my Adwords ads? The criteria is 30 google reviews with 4* rating or higher, both of which i have.

Thanks

3 Expert replyverified_user

Hello Nisatisfied,   In addition to this there are few th...

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Nisatisfied,

In addition to this there are few things which your ad should have:

You ad should opted to search network and user must search on Google.com, google.co.uk, Google.de, Google.fr, or Google.nl. Kindly read How can I show my ads with seller ratings extensions?, if your ads meets each requirment you should have seller rating extension.

Dinesh
My Blog

the ads are all opted to google search. we only display a...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

the ads are all opted to google search.

we only display ads on google.com

i've read the How can I show my ads with seller ratings extensions and we meet all the criteria...

Hi nisatisfied,   If you meet the criteria, you should be...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi nisatisfied,

If you meet the criteria, you should be all set then...according to that article that Dinesh posted:

"Only certain ads are eligible to appear with seller ratings extensions. You don't have to change any of your account settings. Once you meet the following criteria, the distribution is automatic and you're automatically opted in to showing seller ratings with your ads on Google.com and Google Search partners."

My quick thought.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Hi nisatisfied,   In addition to above useful thoughts, I...

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi nisatisfied,

In addition to above useful thoughts, I would like you to refer an article written by Adwords Help Forum Top Contributor Kim explaining that how your ad extension trump others. So just in case if you are using different ad extensions, take a look at this article also, which could be one the reason for seller rating not showing.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Hey all - see the comments in this article - Google recen...

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hey all - see the comments in this article - Google recently says that extensions no longer trump others instead when multiple extensions are eligible and not all can show that Google will decide what extension is the most appropriate - which I hope is not true.  I personally prefer to decide what is the best extension to show - how can Google can determine if my client may get a better ROI or more leads from a sitelink over product extension?

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Hi Kim,   Thanks for updating this thread. I just saw the...

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Kim,

Thanks for updating this thread. I just saw the comments below your article. So this means that Google has again changed the criteria (as per Miriam comments) to show which ad extension will be delivered.

I sometimes feel that things are so much unpredictable with Google rolling over new things from time to time Smiley Happy

Pankaj