AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

shifft old adwors accounts in new MCC accounts . Need suggestion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am  runing two  adwords campagin in one mmc accounts .  and conversion and ctr  and impression are good . but some resone i have  to  shift  all these  campagin  in other  MMC  accounts. and i took  copy  of all  campagin  in new MMC  accounts.  Please suggest us  what  kind of things  i need to  take care

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: shifft old adwors accounts in new MCC accounts . Need suggestion

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Santosh,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

Are you running campaigns across two client accounts within an MCC? Moving campaigns to a different account isn't really really required, unless the account has issues. Could you elaborate your question please?

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Santosh,

I'm also unclear as to what your goal is here. But, if you're using an MCC, all you have to do is link the accounts to the new MCC - no need to recreate them. One of the functions of an MCC is to allow easy linking and unlinking of AdWords accounts.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Santosh,

I agree with Sumanth & Tommy here. You just need to unlink the accounts from the present MCC and instead link them to the new MCC to access them through the new MCC.

Just keep in mind, you need admin access on both the accounts to be able to accept the MCC invite. If you do not have admin access, you may not be able to add the accounts to the new MCC.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"