AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

seller ratings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My question about seller ratings is this. I've the how to's and tips. This will be for a service based company.  I see existing service based companies using this, the seller ratings extension.   So, will this work?  I"ve integrated googles consumer surveys on the the clients website, the free option that asks 4 questions.  Can I assume after 30 reviews that info will be displayed on the adwords ad? 

Thanks!

Re: seller ratings

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Matt,

Seller ratings is automated extensions, that means once you meet criteria mentioned here:

Your campaign type should be "Search Network with Display Select," "Search & Display Networks" or "Search Network only."
    The customer must be searching on Google.com, Google.co.uk, Google.co.nz, Google.com.au, Google.de, Google.co.jp, Google.fr, or Google.nl.
    In most cases, your business must have at least 30 unique reviews -- each from the past 12 months -- and a composite rating of at least 3.5 stars or higher. However, we may show ratings for merchants with fewer than 30 reviews if we have sufficient data from other sources to determine an accurate rating. At least 10 of these reviews must be in the customer's Google interface language.

Source: Show seller ratings with your ads

Alex

Re: seller ratings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Alex,

I get that, but yelp doesn't work.