AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

riase bid price on key words

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I raise bid price on key words

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: riase bid price on key words

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Gary

To raise a keyword Maximum CPC, you simply select the box with the current price within it and type your new price.

If you want to make the change to all active keywords, please select the checkbox on the keywords tab from the campaign in question and press edit > This will pop up a box with option, select change maximum CPC, this will then display a box for you to choose your maximum Cost Per Click (CPC) once more.

This is assuming you have your campaign settings to allow you to "I'll manually set my bids for clicks" If you have selected "AdWords will set my bids to help maximise clicks within my target budget" you will need to visit the Campaigns settings page and change this to the primary option.

Then follow the instructions provided.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: riase bid price on key words

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Gary

To raise a keyword Maximum CPC, you simply select the box with the current price within it and type your new price.

If you want to make the change to all active keywords, please select the checkbox on the keywords tab from the campaign in question and press edit > This will pop up a box with option, select change maximum CPC, this will then display a box for you to choose your maximum Cost Per Click (CPC) once more.

This is assuming you have your campaign settings to allow you to "I'll manually set my bids for clicks" If you have selected "AdWords will set my bids to help maximise clicks within my target budget" you will need to visit the Campaigns settings page and change this to the primary option.

Then follow the instructions provided.