AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

remarketing

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I use Adroll for retargeting but I am considering adding Google remarketing as well. Does anyone know an aprox overlap between those two tools? I have read that Adroll platform includes Google platform but that it mix more exclusive stuff.

Any idea about this?

Many thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: remarketing

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Re: remarketing

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Veronica,

The Google Adsense network and Adroll network consist of a wide variety of websites or network of websites ( but im not sure if any of those websites overlap in both these networks).

I think its a great idea that you are considering adding Google AdWords Remarketing to your account. In my experience, AdWords remarketing performs better in comparison to my AdRoll retargeting account.

I recommend you go ahead and implement AdWords retargeting and then compare to check which retargeting methods works best for you.

Cheers,

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"