AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

remarketing list exclusion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all,

I'm wondering if we can exclude a remarketing list without targeting/including any audience list, if it works?

many thanks

Suri

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author suri
April 2016

Re: remarketing list exclusion

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Are you asking if it's possible to exclude a remarketing list while using a different form of targeting?

For example, a Keyword-Contextual display campaign, but you want to exclude your audience list of "past converters". If so, then yes, you can do this. Just go to "Display Network" and click "+Targeting", then find the drop-down for either "Add ad group exclusions" or "Add campaign exclusions" depending on what level you wish to apply your exclusions.

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can you please elaborate little more on what you exactly meant by "without targeting/including any audience list"?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author suri
April 2016

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Are you asking if it's possible to exclude a remarketing list while using a different form of targeting?

For example, a Keyword-Contextual display campaign, but you want to exclude your audience list of "past converters". If so, then yes, you can do this. Just go to "Display Network" and click "+Targeting", then find the drop-down for either "Add ad group exclusions" or "Add campaign exclusions" depending on what level you wish to apply your exclusions.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I've deleted my post in this thread because I seem to have misunderstood the original question. I think that @Michael H is right and gave a best answer.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear all,
Thanks for your all responses. I think Micheal H got my question correctly and has a best answer

Thank you

Suri