AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

remarketing list exclusion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all,

I'm wondering if we can exclude a remarketing list without targeting/including any audience list, if it works?

many thanks

Suri

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: remarketing list exclusion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can you please elaborate little more on what you exactly meant by "without targeting/including any audience list"?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author suri
April 2016

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Are you asking if it's possible to exclude a remarketing list while using a different form of targeting?

For example, a Keyword-Contextual display campaign, but you want to exclude your audience list of "past converters". If so, then yes, you can do this. Just go to "Display Network" and click "+Targeting", then find the drop-down for either "Add ad group exclusions" or "Add campaign exclusions" depending on what level you wish to apply your exclusions.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I've deleted my post in this thread because I seem to have misunderstood the original question. I think that @Michael H is right and gave a best answer.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear all,
Thanks for your all responses. I think Micheal H got my question correctly and has a best answer

Thank you

Suri