AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

regarding the banner ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi, I'm a new visitor here.

I want to know about how I can see the ads and where. 

I actually have a customer asking if this banner ads campaign is active on display network. 

I can see that campaign has a lot of impressions and I would like to see the ad (banner ads)

I also went to "Placement" and found the sites that the ad is most placed. but when I did a search for my keywords, the ad didn't pop up. 

my questions are: 

1. I'm in Korea right now. but the campaign for the banner ad is going in the United States and Philippines. Is there any other way to see the ad from the States and Philippines even though I'm in a different country, so that I can do a screen grab to show them?

Please assist

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: regarding the banner ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Welcome to the adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

Adwords does not offer any Ad preview tool to check live ads in GDN.

However you can see the placement reports as well as Run Placement Detail reports and check that the pages where your ads appear is relevant or not?

How to run Placement Detail Report:-

Go To the Placement Report.
Select the placement that you want to detail of the pages of the placement.

than go to the the "See Detail Tab".
and select the "Selected"(If you have check marked all the placement and then select "ALL".)

Please see the snapshot for the reference.

Placement Detail.png

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: regarding the banner ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Welcome to the adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

Adwords does not offer any Ad preview tool to check live ads in GDN.

However you can see the placement reports as well as Run Placement Detail reports and check that the pages where your ads appear is relevant or not?

How to run Placement Detail Report:-

Go To the Placement Report.
Select the placement that you want to detail of the pages of the placement.

than go to the the "See Detail Tab".
and select the "Selected"(If you have check marked all the placement and then select "ALL".)

Please see the snapshot for the reference.

Placement Detail.png

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’