AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

redirect page with google adword

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

i want offer coupon code for my amazon product , but for limited time and number ,all i know i must setup (redirect page ) plugins in my wordpress site with Google adword to be honest i have no idea how i can do that i really appreciate if some one help me in that    

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: redirect page with google adword

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Wesam,

There are two things, 

1. If you are trying to advertise Amazon Affiliate through AdWords, it is not allowed in AdWords

2. If you are the owner of a product, still there is not any official resource to make things clear on this regard. But in most cases, marketplace listing websites like Amazon, eBay, Flipkart doesn't allow the merchants/affiliates to compete on Ads. I think, our community member who is specialized with respect to Amazon can help you in a better way. @AdWiser, Can you please help us here. 

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Wesam S,

Welcome to adwords community.
If you will redirect you wordpress website to amazon product, then you will violate adwords policy that is called doorway policy.

If you have limed offers for amazon product try to connect with amazon guys and update offers in amazon.

Hope it helps you.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi, Wesam. I don't think you can use Adwords to achieve what you want.

That's because in order for a customer to benefit from your offer, they have to land on your website. So you cannot send them directly to Amazon.

If they land on your website and get their coupon, they still have to go to Amazon to use their coupons, which means that your website is still some kind of a bridge website.

Maybe you could advertise printed coupons, because then people would come, get their coupon, print it and use it in store. But in your case, it's hard to argue that the main purpose of your website is to give people that coupon and not having them buy your product.

I am not, however, a Google policy engineer in charge of reviewing your website so I cannot give you a definitive answer, but my opinion is that it won't work and you'll get your account suspended if you try to advertise your website with AdWords.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks Adwiser
i already contact adowrd support about that they replay you must make site , i think since i new with adword i must have contact them by phone to make things more clarity but i just have question the only reason make me want a bridge website. because (when i want end adword advertisement adword give extra time or few clicks for my advertise(even if i ended , so i need more control stop my advertisement, and that only solution i findout to stop my adword advertisement