AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

"Product Viewers" REM list decreasing number of cookies

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi guys,

I noticed big decrease in number of cookies in my dynamic remarketing lists named "Product Viewers" around 15. June. I noticed it in 5 different accounts. All those accounts run campaigns in Czech/Slovak markets.  I contacted CZ support but they had no idea what could cause it. Problem is that the number of cookies doesnt rise after this decrease (take a look at the screenshot). It is very similar in other accounts. Did you experience something similar too? Or do you have any info about this?

product viewers.JPG

Thanks for help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: "Product Viewers" REM list decreasing number of cookies

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Lukas
I've looked through all the accounts that we manage and I have not seen anything similar.

I guess the obvious question here is, is there a corresponding increase in the number of visitors to your product pages? From ANY channel?

Have you seen this happen again since?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
That's very odd - I haven't seen anything like that before. Is there anything else that decreased in tandem? For instance, did you begin spending less on display, search, etc? Just curious if we could find a cause...

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Website traffic was constant all the time. But as I mentioned in my original post: The most interesting thing was that this decline happened in 5 different accounts (at the websites which sells books, fitness supplements, jewelry,..). So it had to be some technival problem, but people from czech google support dont know anything about it