AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

"Final Warning" for approved ad

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: "Final Warning" for approved ad

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Johndishwasher;

Since, as of the moment, Google suspension policy is "for life", I would suggest that you would NOT use any of your partner's IDs, that had been used on the account that was suspended. (neither the same landing page, nor the domain name...and surely, a credit card that is not yours.)

There have been number of discussions on this forum on Google's "tough"susspension policy, with a few suggestions how to allow advertisers to start advertising again, afer a ban was forced/ imposed - but, as of now, Google is not responsive.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello John,

Have you talk to adwords support, if you haven't yet, it would be better you disucss your campaign or issues with adwords representative.

Dinesh
My Blog

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I was just searching the adwords policy index for rules guiding adult content.  It says very clearly that adult content is allowed:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=118297

"Ads marked as "Approved (adult)" typically contain sexual imagery or language in ad text or on the ad's website. Some examples include ads that promote sites with nude images, ads whose text promotes finding sex partners, and text with obscene content."

Given that ads for adult content and containing adult content are allowed (albeit, they get marked adult), I can't imagine what this warning is about.

Is there some aspect of adwords policy that they're omitting from their policy index?

The more I read, the more capricious this all seems.