AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

promotional code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hai!

I got a promotional code but I can't  use it because an error said; "Oops, this promotional code was already entered in another account. Promotional codes can be used just once". For your information i never use this code yet. may get another promotional code?

Re: promotional code

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Butik R,
Your account may be too old. Promotional codes are often intended to help new advertisers get started with AdWords, so they might not work if your account is more than 14 days old.
Other wise
Google works with certain third-party partners who offer these promotions. If you receive a promotional code from a website or service with which you have no business relationship, please be aware that the code may be invalid. If you're about to sign up with a service offering you an AdWords promotional credit, make sure you confirm that the service has a relationship with Google. promotional code didn't work, you might have mistyped it. It's worth trying again, paying attention to any capital or lowercase letters in the code.

Hope it helps you.