AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

plz helpppppp!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hey... so i got this message: "We noticed that all of your campaigns and/or ad groups are currently paused or deleted."

what do i do & how do i restore my ads??

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: plz helpppppp!

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi,

There are some really good ideas here from the Forum (thanks very much guys!).

Checking the status column of your campaigns will give you some details on whether your campaigns are active or not. Also, checking your Change History (Tools and Analysis tab > Change History) will give you a list of all the changes made to the account, so you can see when the campaigns got paused. This link here also will give you some tips on re-enabling or pausing your campaigns if you need instructions on how to do this.

Hope this helps!

A. 

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Did you pause or delete your adgroups or campaigns?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i couldnt have... i dont even know how to ? but how do i check if they ARE paused? ..

please & thank youuuu

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hmmm, a little concerned.

If you log into your AdWords account. Go to the "Campaigns" tab. In the "Status" column, it will say if the campaign is paused or "Eligible".

What does it say?

Are you managing your account for yourself?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi,

There are some really good ideas here from the Forum (thanks very much guys!).

Checking the status column of your campaigns will give you some details on whether your campaigns are active or not. Also, checking your Change History (Tools and Analysis tab > Change History) will give you a list of all the changes made to the account, so you can see when the campaigns got paused. This link here also will give you some tips on re-enabling or pausing your campaigns if you need instructions on how to do this.

Hope this helps!

A.