AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

please help

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

what does it mean " to be opted in to Google search?" I've been waiting for months now for my ratings to automatically appear. What am I doing wrong?? I have over 60 reviews with 4 stars or more. My business is a retail shop, so I do provide service and sell goods... what else am I missing? Please help

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: please help

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi there mayfieldflorist

David_Precisera is right, if you have an AdWords account and active campaigns, you can set your campaign to be "opted into the Search network". This means that your ads will show on Google domains like Google.co.uk or Google.com. 

However, it sounds like you might be asking about Seller Ratings? 

Seller Ratings provide customer-submitted ratings information about sellers next to their AdWords ads. There are a series of criteria for having Seller Ratings appear next to your ads, which I've outlined for you below: 

• Your campaign must be opted in to Google search.
  • The customer must be searching on Google.com, Google.co.uk, Google.de, Google.fr, or Google.nl.
  • You must be an advertiser that provides customers with paid goods or services, or one that enables the buying or selling of products or services by way of a marketplace.
  • Your business must have at least 30 unique reviews and a rating of four stars or higher on Google Shopping.
    • At least 10 of these reviews must be in the customer's Google interface language.
    • Google Shopping seller ratings consist of an aggregate ratings score with snippets of customer reviews from third-party sites and Google Checkout.
  • You don't need to have a Google Merchant Center account for your ads to be eligible for seller ratings.

Once you have reached the criteria for Seller Ratings to apply to your ads these will be applied automatically to your ads, you do not need to do anything extra to make this happen. 

Please bear in mind though that it can take some time for Seller Ratings to appear with your ads. 

Hope this helps!

A. 

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Are you referring to a campaign setting in an AdWords account?
That means your ad will show on Google.com (.de, .es, .fr ...)

What ratings are your referring to?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi there mayfieldflorist

David_Precisera is right, if you have an AdWords account and active campaigns, you can set your campaign to be "opted into the Search network". This means that your ads will show on Google domains like Google.co.uk or Google.com. 

However, it sounds like you might be asking about Seller Ratings? 

Seller Ratings provide customer-submitted ratings information about sellers next to their AdWords ads. There are a series of criteria for having Seller Ratings appear next to your ads, which I've outlined for you below: 

• Your campaign must be opted in to Google search.
  • The customer must be searching on Google.com, Google.co.uk, Google.de, Google.fr, or Google.nl.
  • You must be an advertiser that provides customers with paid goods or services, or one that enables the buying or selling of products or services by way of a marketplace.
  • Your business must have at least 30 unique reviews and a rating of four stars or higher on Google Shopping.
    • At least 10 of these reviews must be in the customer's Google interface language.
    • Google Shopping seller ratings consist of an aggregate ratings score with snippets of customer reviews from third-party sites and Google Checkout.
  • You don't need to have a Google Merchant Center account for your ads to be eligible for seller ratings.

Once you have reached the criteria for Seller Ratings to apply to your ads these will be applied automatically to your ads, you do not need to do anything extra to make this happen. 

Please bear in mind though that it can take some time for Seller Ratings to appear with your ads. 

Hope this helps!

A.