AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have paid R2000.00 on 17.04.2013 and i am not in the yellow block or anywhere on Adword page.

my  account number is 265 023 2242.

please check thanks Andrew at Trampolineman.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: please help

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi there,

Andrew you really need to remove your CID from your post otherwise it will get deleted for your own protection my friend.
Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Andrew P, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

Can you elaborate your question, You are running a search network campaign or Display Network Camapign. 

If you are running Search Network Go with the Ad Preview Tools and You can check, wheather your ads are running or not.  other with Go to keywords Tools and hover mouse over speech bubble and see whats your status. according to status you can change. 

Hope it helps you. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi there,

Andrew you really need to remove your CID from your post otherwise it will get deleted for your own protection my friend.
Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi there

Jack is absolutely right, please remove your Customer ID number from your post. This will help keep your account safe.

You can do this by clicking on the 'Options' button then clicking 'Edit Message'.

Thanks!

A.