AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

please give a Coupon Code for Ads

ali
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
ali
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Smiley Happy

please give a Coupon Code for Ads

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: please give a Coupon Code for Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ali,

Welcome to the forum!

You can request coupon code here. Please please before redeeming coupon do read terms and conditions attached else your account will get suspended.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: please give a Coupon Code for Ads

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ali, 

This community is not a right place to ask for the AdWords coupons.

I'd like to ask you before you apply for any coupons, to read the terms and conditions for promotional codes in your country first. Also it's important to understand how the codes work. Please keep in mind that you won't be able to apply a promo code if you are not based in the country for which the codes were issued. So if you are not based in Australia, you won't be able to apply a code from the link that Neha provided you with. 

Thank you!

Zee
G+