AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

pharma display vanity url

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am an agency working for a Pharma Manufacturer.  I know that I have to get AdWords to display "Prescription treatment website" as the URL for non-branded ads.   I have been working with AdWords customer support in India for weeks and finally reached someone who said we are certified, and the option is available.  Great.

Maybe I'm just missing it, but I still don't see that option available in the AdWords interface.

Can someone post a screenshot of where this option should be when it's working, please.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
2w

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hello Rob!

There is no place in the account where you can see the certification or approval. Generally, you need to create an Adwords account then need to apply for Pharma certification for that particular customer ID through below form.

https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/6099627?hl=en

Adwords team can then ask for pharma licence and any other required documents (documents may vary from country to country). After few days if everything is in order then they give approval through email (generally) and update the same in the system (which I believe only review/support team can check).

So, who so ever applied for certification from your agency/client ask that person for email receipt or contact support and ask them an email again or apply again through above form.

There are other limitation from country to country so you can this policy for better understanding.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
2w

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hello Rob!

There is no place in the account where you can see the certification or approval. Generally, you need to create an Adwords account then need to apply for Pharma certification for that particular customer ID through below form.

https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/6099627?hl=en

Adwords team can then ask for pharma licence and any other required documents (documents may vary from country to country). After few days if everything is in order then they give approval through email (generally) and update the same in the system (which I believe only review/support team can check).

So, who so ever applied for certification from your agency/client ask that person for email receipt or contact support and ask them an email again or apply again through above form.

There are other limitation from country to country so you can this policy for better understanding.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

United States support number (for worldwide support) +1-866-246-6453 (Monday-Friday, from 09:00 AM to 08:00 PM (EST), English & Spanish).

Sometimes when support is overloaded or for some duration during the day your call might get diverted. So try once, if you aren't able to get support then call again sometime later.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am consistantly dealing with this same issue every time we get a new Pharma client.

1. No one seems to know what I am talking about when I call about it

2. When we get the Pharma account approved, the Display URL option is an ADDITIONAL STEP

Why is this ALWAYS AN ISSUE? Why can't the display URL option be automatically approved/enabled when you open a Pharma account. It makes no sense. How do NONE of the AdWords support know what I am talking about when I ask for help. This leads to a delay in launch for up to a month because we call, and no one understands us. We call again,  and no one helps. Our calls are diverted, and "someone will get back to you soon." Surprise, no one does. They tell us "we have been approved." But the "Prescription Treatment Website" option for Non Branded ads is STILL not available.

Why is this such a pain point? Shed some light on this for me please.