AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

once create pre-roll, post-roll, and overlay ads how can we display it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

once create pre-roll, post-roll, and overlay ads how can we display it on a specific youtube vide only ( we don't want to display it on other youtube videos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author pariyawansa
September 2015

Re: once create pre-roll, post-roll, and overlay ads how can we displa

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi!

Yes you can choose to target a specific movie in AdWords for Video.
Go to "Targets" and "Advanced => Placement". You cam search for your placement (video) and add it.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author pariyawansa
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi!

Yes you can choose to target a specific movie in AdWords for Video.
Go to "Targets" and "Advanced => Placement". You cam search for your placement (video) and add it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I could able to find the place where we can add specific youtube url(to target specific video).

On my you tube channel I have one video1(which I have use to create the pre-roll, post-roll and and the overlay add), and video2(The video that I needs to display the created adds using video1). When I try to play video2, I don't see any of the ads I created. 

Do I need to montize the video2? But I don't want to display any other ads on the video2 other than the ads that I create using video1. Hope this is clear.

Thanks a lot for your help!!