AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

old campaign automatically restarted, how to stop it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I just recently logged into my account and found that an old campaign automatically restarted. It's not allowing me to pause or delete it. Also when I go into the history of it... there is no history of when it restarted. However I am being billed. How can I stop this? Has anyone else has this problem?

-Randi at Persuasive

Re: old campaign automatically restarted, how to stop it?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi, i think you have created these campaigns using adwords express. Please login to adwords express and see if you can pause it.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I also had everything paused and now have things restarted. I have two campaigns showing in AdWords, and one won't let me pause it and gives an error message that it's not editable in AdWords. As far as I know of we've never done adwords express. When I go to Express it wants me to chose a page/site and create a new campaign and has *no* navigation for editing existing campaigns (or even any hint that I have existing campaigns), so I'm lost as to how to pause the uneditable campaign.

Is there a way to pause all campaigns in both AW Express and AW by turning off the CC billing? 

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
I have no clue about what issues you are facing.

I hope some of the other community members will be able to help you!