AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

old campaign automatically restarted, how to stop it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I just recently logged into my account and found that an old campaign automatically restarted. It's not allowing me to pause or delete it. Also when I go into the history of it... there is no history of when it restarted. However I am being billed. How can I stop this? Has anyone else has this problem?

-Randi at Persuasive

Re: old campaign automatically restarted, how to stop it?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi, i think you have created these campaigns using adwords express. Please login to adwords express and see if you can pause it.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I also had everything paused and now have things restarted. I have two campaigns showing in AdWords, and one won't let me pause it and gives an error message that it's not editable in AdWords. As far as I know of we've never done adwords express. When I go to Express it wants me to chose a page/site and create a new campaign and has *no* navigation for editing existing campaigns (or even any hint that I have existing campaigns), so I'm lost as to how to pause the uneditable campaign.

Is there a way to pause all campaigns in both AW Express and AW by turning off the CC billing? 

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
I have no clue about what issues you are facing.

I hope some of the other community members will be able to help you!