AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

offline conversion from keywords

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I am using website call conversion to track my offline conversions and I have enabled auto tagging and passing "GCLID" here my doubt is how google attribute gclid to call that received from users with Google forwarding number  and conversion?

Thanks,

Satya

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: offline conversion from keywords

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Satyasem,

I do not fully understand your question. Are you looking to track conversions using the new Website Call Conversions feature? If so, here are instructions on how to implement it: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722054#calls_from_websites

Kathleen

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello KathleenG,

Thanks for your reply. I have placed all snippet codes and make necessary changes in my website pages and created covnersion tracking to track the order. Here my question is if I import the call data how Google will attribute conversion to keywords once visitor call by using google forward number. Can I get the conversion at keyword level?

Thanks,
Satya

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Satya,
You will only be able to pull this information at the Campaign or AdGroup level. This reporting is not currently available at the Keyword level.

Kathleen