AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

offline conversion from keywords

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I am using website call conversion to track my offline conversions and I have enabled auto tagging and passing "GCLID" here my doubt is how google attribute gclid to call that received from users with Google forwarding number  and conversion?

Thanks,

Satya

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: offline conversion from keywords

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Satyasem,

I do not fully understand your question. Are you looking to track conversions using the new Website Call Conversions feature? If so, here are instructions on how to implement it: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722054#calls_from_websites

Kathleen

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello KathleenG,

Thanks for your reply. I have placed all snippet codes and make necessary changes in my website pages and created covnersion tracking to track the order. Here my question is if I import the call data how Google will attribute conversion to keywords once visitor call by using google forward number. Can I get the conversion at keyword level?

Thanks,
Satya

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Satya,
You will only be able to pull this information at the Campaign or AdGroup level. This reporting is not currently available at the Keyword level.

Kathleen