AdWords
6.8K members online now
6.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

no access to my manual Budget status and update at the campaign window,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, in the last few days I have noticed Google did some update to the Adwords, now when I am opeing the campaigns window, and click on the campaigns tab, I dont get access to the Campaign budget status for each of the ad group and cant update manually the daily budget for each as I was doing the last 5 years, will appriciate your help.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: no access to my manual Budget status and update at the campaign window,

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello ah123,

Are you facing this issue in any particular browser or specifically Safari? If its only Safari, then probably its a known issue announced from Google's side. So you will have to wait until that gets fixed up.

Did you try updating the budget or any other account changes with some different browser or preferably Chrome? Adwords is working normal with all other browsers except Safari.

Please make sure that you have the right account access (i.e. standard or administrative) to make the changes.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks pankaj1782, I am using explorer, didnt try another browser, will it work with another browser if with the explorer its not working? have you heard adwords problems with explorer??

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You can also modify the campaign budget under the SETTINGS tab for any given campaign.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Kim, thanks for the advice, but I would like to update the budget as I did few weeks ago, when on the same page I got my 2 campiagns with all the information and also the budget which I could update manually directly without the need to go to setting and so on... I need a quick daily basis, is there a way to get access to this budget status like it was in the past not long ago? pity I cant send you a screen shot to explain this situation better.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Finally after I have installed the Google Chrome I can get now the adwords campaigns management properly including the budget status and update which I couldnt get when using my preferred browser explorer 9.

Any reason for that?

Anyone else having trouble using the adwords campaign management on the explorer?

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 7
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ah123,

There was reported an issue with the billing tab while using Internet Explorer. So this is not your case, but you might want to submit it via the link "let us know" at the bottom of the Known Issue page, so we can have a look. 

You can also try to resolve this issue by changing the Compatibility View.  To do this, open Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Compatibility View settings, and add google.com to the list.  You can also check out the link below, that outlines some other possibilities for fixing technical issues that interfere with your account. 

If that won't help, I'd suggest to use Chrome or any other browser.

Best,

Zee
G+
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Zee, I couldnt get it work, I couldnt find the "link below", you have mentioned... anyway, thanks for all your efforts I'll manage, I hope everyone on explorer 9 happy using the adwords campaigns.